Search wholesale-weddingdress Blog

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Free Books for the wedding?


In March, finally finished cleaning my desk in my office that was, was destined to be a nursery for a while, and then became a game room. Among the detritus, I found a stack of books on wedding planning that he intended to use it as a gift of awards in individual competitions. Oops! But it occurred to me that my oops could have a reader - because now I can have a wedding planning gift book four times the normal size! This lot includes four fun titles: How Planning Your Wedding by Susan Wiggs, Something New by Elise Mac Adam, Help! I am a newlywed of Lorraine Sanabria Robertson (not strictly a wedding book, but close enough), and a signed copy of my own book iDo!

Free Books for the wedding? Great!
With this package of four, which pretty much have everything you need to plan a wedding and the best way to start married life. Or do you have a gift to give to someone planning a wedding and ready to enter the world of marriage. Either way, you can not go wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment