Search wholesale-weddingdress Blog

Thursday, April 21, 2011

LOVE/HATE: The ‘All the News That’s Fit to Print’ Edition


Today I would like to ask a question, and that question is: To what extent their wedding guests need to know about your upcoming wedding? I suggest that at least they need to know when is taking place and where is taking place, more or less degree of formality, will be to know if bluej work clothing or a party prom dresses . There are others, however, for whom "the need for knowledge" is a phrase for other people. They are the brides and grooms-to-be who send bulletins weddung. I'm not talking about a one-time special mini magazine issue bridesmaids and mothers, but rather a full-scale production editorial appearing in the mailboxes of all the wedding guests.


Within the pages of this publication and far less common, wedding guests can read about how the happy couple met, how to choose your wedding venue, why he felt it was important to choose locally collection dresses flowers, their history of commitment, short biographies (with headshots) of all personalities, a description of the wedding menu, and so on, all professionally prepared with images and captions and cheesy little swirls.

Truly, I say, the very idea of ​​the wedding magazine highlights the curmudgeon in me and I'm not even a bad mood most of the time. Weddings are fun and I love being invited to, but I do not want to have to read a study guide to prepare. And before you say anything, of course, I know you do not have to read the newsletter of the wedding couple, but as moody as the reception I feel, I can not throw something in which two people who both effort. Maybe it's the writer in me - who knows. I think I'm in the field of hatred for it.

What you say? Newsletters wedding ... sentimental memory or something like the dreaded Christmas letter?




      
     

No comments:

Post a Comment