Search wholesale-weddingdress Blog

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Plan your wedding

 It took me three years in total to plan my wedding and I knew it all along I wanted to try a wedding dance to surprise our guests at night. The only problem was that James and I have two left feet when dancing, and neither are choreographers in any form! So I had my job for me. We have chosen the music tracks together and then James has published in a single track. I spent years trawling YouTube for ideas about routines and impressive moves. I was so impressed with the effort to go to some matches! James and I work shift work so you do not have much time to plan and practice the routine, so time was against us. He also knew that the design of my 
 and shoe height would also restrict the movements and kill any lift / swing. Finally I put a short routine, along with lots of ideas on the network, and ideas of my own. James began teaching movement and after 3 weeks we had to look moderately good!
Make your own dance routine 
  does not seem to be very common in the UK. I think the trend is accelerating, but the 100 or so people at our wedding, most had never seen or heard of anyone else doing a dance routine at their wedding, but thought it was a trend in America!

Unfortunately I was sick the week before the wedding so he could not practice the dance once. I was terrified to forget the moves to the afternoon, but I had to go for it and I remember 
. For people who can not dance or no dance experience, the routine feels like its about to put in a 3 hours! Luckily went as planned and I even kept my veil! Our guests loved it and so we did!



maternityweddingdressesa                                   
partydress-cocktaildressshow
formalbridaldress 
             


















No comments:

Post a Comment